June 26, 2011

Dreamy... Sweet Baby Girls {Austin Newborn Photographer}

Last week, I had the pleasure of doing a photo shoot with twin baby girls!  Meet Miss Mary and Miss Tamar.

Now - let me tell you why I was so excited about that.  I grew up in a house full of boys.  I was the only girl other than my pretty mama, and I used to beg her for a sister.  (No luck then, but now I have four amazing sister-in-laws!  And my older brothers are the best ones in the world.) 

As an adult, I continue to live in a house full of boys.  Even our 2 pets are boys!  I love my boys... Boys are great - don't get me wrong.  But every now and then it is really fun to be girlie.  So the idea of pink, tutus, flowers, and frilly hats all around made me sing!  

This family was so sweet, and they were so much fun to work with.  More photos coming soon at the "Miles of Smiles Photography by Sarah" facebook page.