February 23, 2015

Dylan's 1st Birthday Cake Smash {Austin Baby Photographer}

This boy... this sweet little boy with dark curls and big brown eyes.  He is one of my favorites.

His mama found me on Yelp for her maternity session, and since then, not only has their family become amazing and frequent clients... but also very dear friends.  My son and this little guy's big brother are best buds, and my daughter has a major crush on "Baby Dylan" (as she lovingly calls him) and can't stop hugging him when he's near.  Love it!  And my Canvas Gallery Wraps are hanging on the walls of his Daddy's medical offices in South Austin.  (Click here to see some of that fun.)

Click here for the adorable images we captured at his beautiful mama's maternity session, and also of Dylan and his family at his newborn session.  I have had the pleasure of photographing them several times in the last year, and just love watching their family and babies grow.

{Click here for one of my favorite sessions ever in the red and yellow wildflowers last year, and here for a bluebonnet session with this adorable family.} 

Below are some sweet images from little Dylan's first birthday Cake Smash session.  He was nothing short of absolutely adorable, and I must say - he ripped into his cake (and was covered in orange frosting!!) in a matter of seconds.  I loved every shot from this session!  Enjoy a sneak peek. 

{Currently booking 2-3 months in advance and 4 months in advance for Fall sessions.}