October 08, 2014

My Canvas Displays: Austin Maternal Fetal Medicine

I first heard of Austin Maternal Fetal Medicine (AMFM) when I started working with this adorable family below.  This mama brought a stethoscope to her maternity session because she wanted to do an image where we could create a gorgeous canvas gallery wrap to give to her husband as a surprise in his office (at AMFM).


And over the course of the last year, I have enjoyed doing their newborn portraits, a few family mini-sessions, and most recently, their baby's one year Cake Smash session. What an adorable family they are, and I feel so blessed to get to work with people like this and enjoy their friendship along the way.




A few months ago, Dr. H asked me if I would like to put my Canvas Gallery Wrap displays in their new South Office.  And after months of planning, updating my other 2 OB/GYN office canvas displays, and moving some to this new location, I am (very) excited to say it is complete!

Here is what Austin Maternal Fetal Medicine offices look like now.  And isn't my little assistant cute?  Sweet Miles wanted to help his mama with this project.  I love showing him things like this so he understands a bit more about what his mama does for work.