October 08, 2014

Our Canvas Gallery Wrap Displays (Updated): Renaissance Women's Group

What a fun road it has been since I did my first portrait install back in the summer of 2012 at Renaissance Women's Group (Dr. Mills' exam rooms).  Dr. Mills has been my doctor since I first moved to Austin in 2004, and I just adore her.  I have so enjoyed photographing her family since my business started, and so appreciative of her support and the opportunity to display my work there.  In 2013, I expanded into Dr. Montalvo's exam rooms as well there at Renaissance Women's Group.

I think about how far my business has come since 2012, and I just feel my heart overflowing with such a feeling of gratitude.  (And I understand why I might have been so tired since then too.)  ;)

Our displays have come a loooooong way since the first install (click here) in 2012.  I just did a huge overhaul of all displays up there, and installed my new line of AH-mazing Canvas Gallery Wraps.  They are like no other you will find out there... I adore them, and so do my clients!

Here is what the exam rooms look like after my latest install this week.  Let me tell you... installs like this count as two workouts!