October 21, 2014

Superhero Mini-Sessions are COMING! Calling All Superheroes...

I don't know if you're like me, but in my house, I see (and clean up) about 6 different superhero outfits every day.  My sweet little boy is just into ALL things superheroes.  And I loved capturing it for his 5th birthday invitations and party decorations that I made from images we took downtown and in my studio.

Cutest part?  After the session downtown (and 6 outfit / costume changes), he looked up at me with his big blue eyes, and goes, "Mommy - I loved that.  Can we do that again tomorrow?!"  Melted my heart, but I politely said no because that was a LOT of work for this mama.  :)

But - here is YOUR chance to capture your superhero(es) on camera!  Valued at over $600 and offered at just $250, these will fill quickly, so book your spot by emailing me here.  And note: If you have siblings, you get a $50 sibling discount, and twice the goodies, time shooting, and fun!   See bottom of this post for a sample collage.

IN-STUDIO: Saturday, Jan. 10


DOWNTOWN: Sunday, Jan. 11


Here is a sample collage.  (Collage that is included is a digital collage that you may print an 8x10 or 16x20 of.  Valued at $130... Pretty sweet deal!)