February 23, 2015

The B Family {Austin Family Photographer}

I loved working with this adorable family again!  I first met them a little over a year ago at their sweet baby girl's newborn session.  We even enjoyed getting their 2 little cousins in the pictures too for that newborn session as well as the session a year later.

Click HERE for some adorable images from the newborn session a little over a year ago.   And click here to see the cousins.  My have all 3 of these Littles grown since then!

One of my favorite things about being a photographer is getting to form relationships with my clients and work with them year after year and watch their families and babies grow.  It is such an honor.

Enjoy a sneak peek into our morning together.  I love that we ended the session on the playground and got so many sweet images of them just playing.