February 11, 2015

Miles of Smiles Photography - Studio Grand Opening Event

Thanks so much to everyone who came out for the Grand Opening event for our new photography studio!  It was a gorgeous 70 degree "winter" day in January, and I loved seeing everyone who came.  My parents even drove in from Iowa for it, and it was so wonderful having them there!

We had a drawing for some incredible prizes (Canvas Gallery Wraps, discounted sessions, mounted wall prints, and more), enjoyed tasty food, and I loved showing people my prop addiction... I mean collection.  :) 

This little studio has been such a blessing.  For several years, it was a dream.  But thanks to all of my amazing clients, lots of planning and hard work (and a lot of turquoise paint!), it became a reality in June of 2014.  It is no easy physical or financial task running a studio, but it is (incredibly) well worth the investment that it has been to have such a fun and comfortable space to work with and for my clients to enjoy. 

Enjoy a fun little video about our Grand Opening event, and how Miles of Smiles Photography began.  {Note: Don't view in full screen or it will not be as clear.}  Enjoy!