June 17, 2014

The H Family: Wildflower Session

Two of my favorite things... The H Family and the beautiful red and yellow wildflowers here in Austin!

And one more of my favorite things... Getting to watch the families that I serve with photography grow.  From baby bumps, to newborns, to infants, to big kids... it is just awesome to watch.  And to photograph.

Oh, the H Family... what can I say?  Their laughter is contagious, Big Brother has a laugh I could photograph all day long, and Baby Brother's little rolls just steal my heart.  I loved getting to work with them again this spring.  Click here for their maternity and newborn session sneak peek from last year.

Here is a sneak peek into our session together.










H Family: Thanks for being such a fun family to work with!  And thanks for choosing Miles of Smiles Photography.  Can't wait for our next session!