June 29, 2014

Darling Dominic - 2 Weeks New {Austin Newborn Photographer}

Another sweet baby boy came to my new photography studio for a session.  And oh, how proud Big Sister was of her darling little brother.  It has been a very busy but fun June around Miles of Smiles Photography!

Dominic was so sweet to work with, but let me tell you, when it was feeding time, it.was.feeding.time.  He only fell for one of my many tricks, but luckily, that was all we needed to complete the session.  He slept beautifully for most of it.

B Family: It has been so much fun watching your family grow over the last 4 years.  And who would have thought that our little blue house that we all met at for our (church) small group (5+ years ago pre-babies) would be the same place I would open my photography studio and take portraits of your babies in?!  God is so good.

Enjoy a sneak peek into our time together.