June 29, 2014

Little Eshaan ~ 2.5 Weeks New {Austin Newborn Photographer}

When Eshaan's mom called me, her baby boy was already two weeks old.  And I am *SO* glad that I happened to have a spot available and that we were able to squeeze in a session, because the images we got are priceless.  {Please note: That doesn't usually happen on our calendar.  So if you're expecting a baby, it's always best to get on my schedule at the start of your third trimester.}

He absolutely rocked his newborn session, and is such a handsome little guy.  He was only awake during one part of our session, and looked right at the camera for his family photos with those big, beautiful eyes.  Then he smiled and went right back to sleep.

At the time of this session, I was in the process of moving into my new photography studio so we did this session in their beautiful home.   Enjoy a sneak peek into our morning together!






Someone had given E a few superhero babies, so when his dad brought this baby Spiderman out of his nursery, I was excited to use it.  What a fun image to have in his room as he grows and becomes a huge superhero fan.  (My little Miles is ALL about superheroes right now, and oh, what I'd give for an image of him like this as a tiny baby.)


And in addition to their order of prints and digital images, we also created this custom collage for his nursery.  (See watermarked version of it below.  (Their version obviously didn't have the watermark.))  Isn't it adorable?

I love getting to work with my clients and create custom artwork for their homes.  There is so much more value in getting to enjoy something displayed in your home vs. a CD of pictures sitting in a drawer.  So if you have images on CDs from previous photography sessions of your family, print (and display) those babies.  You'll be glad you did!

To E's Family: It was a pleasure working with all of you.  I'm so glad E's Grandmother could be involved in the session too... what sweet memories those images will be for E as he grows up.  Enjoy your beautiful baby boy... he is perfect.