April 17, 2014

Sweet Griffin {14 Days New}

This baby.

This tiny, adorable, full head-of-hair baby.

He gets the official award for "best baby behavior" during any of my sessions.  Little Griffin was just perfection.  He was putty in my hands, even at two weeks of age.  One of my favorite newborn sessions to date.  And I loved that I had to brush his hair several times during the session... he has perfect hair and reminded me so much of my little baby boy almost five years ago.  (Just wish I would have gotten adorable newborn portraits of him then.  My one regret in life.  But nonetheless, I am thankful that it (not having NB pics of my baby boy) catapulted my dream into a reality business of Miles of Smiles Photography 3.5 years ago!)

B Family: Congratulations on your beautiful family and precious baby boy!  Thanks for allowing me into your home to capture such sweet memories of the three of you.

Here is a sneak peek into our session: