April 20, 2014

Aubree ~ 8 Days New {Austin Newborn Photographer}

This session is really one of those "Small World" stories.  Little Aubree's mom contacted me in her last trimester to set up a Baby's First Year Plan.  (That includes a newborn session, 6-8 month session, and a one-year session, to capture baby's growth the entire first year.  It also includes a free 16x16 or 16x20 wall collage and gift of 50 boutique birth announcements.)  I noticed on their check that it had an Iowa Hawkeye on it.  So in an email I joked with them, because I went to Iowa State University.  (Those two universities are state rivals.)

Then we found out that not only did we both grow up in Iowa, but we grew up within 20 minutes of each other, and my aunt's family lives in that same town.  Small world!

At the session, sweet Aubree was an absolute angel.  She was so tiny (about 6.5 pounds) and rocked it.   And she officially wins the award for THE most amazing newborn skin!  And both of her grandmas (both from Iowa) were able to participate in and watch part of the session, which was really fun as well!  So my Texas house was filled with Iowans.  I loved that.

F Family: Congratulations on your perfect little addition.  I love the beautiful canvases and boutique frame we designed for your home and hope all of the images bring many smiles to you over the years as you watch Aubree grow.  I can't wait to photograph her twice more this year and have you as my Baby's First Year Plan members.

Here is a glimpse into our morning together...





Both Grandmas were in town visiting from Iowa.  So fun that we got to include them in Aubree's newborn session!



I almost wanted to keep these for my office display!  So pretty.  I love getting to design such colorful and meaningful artwork for my clients' homes!