April 20, 2014

Isabella ~ 2 Weeks New {Austin Newborn Photographer}

I tell you what, this spring has been filled with cuddles from the sweetest little newborns!  I love my job for so many reasons, but cuddles with tiny, fresh, curly little newborns is definitely one of the things I love the most about Miles of Smiles Photography.

Newborns stay tiny for a matter of DAYS, and it is so wonderful photographing those sweet moments for the families that I get to serve.  (And the baby cuddles are icing on the cake!)

I remember sitting in my office at UT with this sweet babe's mom a few years ago (where I worked full time coordinating the fitness program) with tears in my eyes because I just wasn't seeing my baby boy enough and I knew I had to make a change eventually.  (That was right about the time that Miles of Smiles Photography was born.)  She was there, just listening, encouraging, and supporting me.  She gave me so many gifts of her time, friendship, and encouragement during my 8 years there, and I'll forever be grateful to her.

And I just love watching her become a mama herself.  Life is good.

Enjoy a sneak peek into little Isabella's session.  {E: Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl and your new role as "Mom."  May it bring you countless blessings and smiles.  xoxo}