September 29, 2013

Love Letters: From the B Family {Austin Family Photographer}


"Sarah took such care with our family.  She spent so much time capturing the perfect pictures of our newborn daughter and was so patient with our 3 year old son.  She gave me a ton of info to prepare for our session and she came to our home so prepared for our lifestyle newborn session.  

The ordering session was a new experience for me, as I have never had this offered from another photographer.  In the past I would order the digital options and then print a few photos, but never ended up ordering anything special for our home.  

Sarah spent 2 hours with me (and was so patient with me as I had to bring my newborn with me and nurse her during our ordering session) at our ordering session selecting so many wonderful prints, canvases and more for our home.  Now I can finally enjoy the beautiful photos she took of our family.  

Sarah was so easy to work with.  She told us exactly what to do, and just helped us have fun with it.  Sarah has a great personality and makes the session easy and fun!"


Click here for the blog post from this beautiful family's lifestyle newborn session.