September 26, 2013

M's Maternity Session {Austin Newborn Photographer}

There is something so special about a baby bump.  And something so sweet about having those images to look back on once baby arrives. 

I'll be the first to admit that late in my pregnancies (or maybe any time in them?!) I did not feel extraordinarily "pretty" or camera-worthy.  But I knew my body was working hard to carry out a miracle... life's biggest blessings.  And I love looking back on my maternity pictures.  Once your baby is cuddling in your arms, it is just incredible to look back on those images and wonder, "How did my baby fit in there?"  Or when they are four and such a big boy... and you wonder, "Where has time gone?  I feel like I was just preparing for his arrival."  

One of the things I love most about my job is the incredible families that I have the fortune of working with, and the H Family is certainly one of them.  I feel like I've known M for a long time, and although we had communicated on the phone and in email prior to our session, this was our first in-person meeting.  And I cannot wait to work with this soon-to-be family of four at their newborn session in a few weeks when baby boy arrives!

Enjoy some sweet images from our morning together.  And seriously... could Big Brother be any cuter?!