September 21, 2013

The D Family... And Baby Elliott Makes 6 {Austin Baby & Family Photographer}

I so enjoyed working with the D Family.  But boy did they keep me on my toes!  You see, there were sixty toes to photograph!  :)


Do you want to see what was really happening in the above image?  Controlled chaos... that's what!  And I love it.  Because being a mom of two little kiddos myself, I know that "controlled chaos" is pretty much the norm most days. 

Here is a glimpse into what really happened.  And trust me... I knew better than to try and remove those "Dora the Explorer" blocks from the twin boys.  :)  Baby sister isn't loving it, big sister is giving the look, and the rest is history.  These parents got a kick out of this "what was really happening" image at the ordering session when I showed them the real image (not the above image that I had cropped).


In all reality, I loved working with the 6 owners of all 60 of those toes.  They are a sweet family who love each other very much, and that is so sweet to capture on camera.  I adore the beautiful canvas gallery wrap collection we created for their mantle in their new home, and can't wait to hear how much they love gazing at it once it is up, along with all the rest of their prints.  

Here are some more sneaks from our session together.





If you're thinking of booking a family or newborn portrait session for Fall 2013, don't wait... my 2013 calendar is almost full!  (Especially for newborns.)  Have a happy day!