April 09, 2015

Vivienne's 6 Month Session {Part 2 of Baby's First Year Plan}

Even though I have had two children and am well aware of how quickly they grow, I still find myself amazed at how quickly babies go from newborns to sitting up and interacting, laughing, and playing.

I just love 6-8 month baby sessions!  The baby is so happy, playful, and we can get through several of fun setups.  This was part 2 of the T Family's "Baby's First Year Plan."  (Click here to learn more about our Baby's First Year Plan.)  I love the way their session turned out, and love the artwork that we created for their home from this session.

Click here to see her newborn session.











Currently booking 2-3 months in advance.  Mamas-to-be: Be sure to schedule your session by the start of your last trimester to reserve your spot on our calendar.  Contact us for details.