October 18, 2012

The VP Family - Iowa Mini-Sessions

I always enjoy getting back to Iowa in the fall, and have started doing annual mini-sessions there every October.  I'm already looking forward to October 2013 in Iowa!

It was great working with the VP family and meeting their sweet kiddos.  I went to high-school with their pretty mommy and played basketball, volleyball, and ran track with her.  And I even used to "go out with" (as we called it in Junior High) her younger brother when I was in 7th grade and then went to prom with him my Senior year.  You see, when you grow up in a town of 1,200, everyone really does know everyone.  :) 

It is always cute seeing how high school friends' lives turn out.  And how sweet their families are.  This little family of four is just beautiful all around.

Enjoy a sneak peek into the VP family Iowa mini-session!