October 18, 2012

The E Family - Iowa Mini-Sessions

Here is a sneak peek into one more of my Iowa mini-sessions from earlier this month.  I have known B for many years, as she was my hair stylist from my early high school years on.  In fact, any time I am back, I always land in her styling chair for a haircut and highlight! 

She and her husband just celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary, and she decided it was time to update the pictures in their home, so she booked a mini-session.  We even got to include their adorable grandkids in the session.  Whoa... talk about the bluest eyes I may have ever seen!  These sweet kids were so fun to work with.

Oh... and another bonus... We got to include his amazing car.  L rebuilt this car from scratch.  It was amazing to see before, during, and after pictures of this car.  Talk about a labor of love, and something that they will cherish forever!  So cool.  

Enjoy the sneak peek...

And here's to 30 more wonderful years, E family!