October 24, 2012

The R Family {Austin Family Photographer}

Miles of Smiles Photography just celebrated our second birthday this weekend, and OH did I have fun doing some amazing shoots with adorable families!

I enjoyed every minute of my session with the adorable R Family.  What adorable little men they have, and how stylish all four of them are!  Their mama is a super creative gal with her photography business.  And she even made little E's bowtie!  She is doing my family's portraits in a few weeks.  We are like a zoo on wheels sometimes, so it will be fun having someone else in charge of capturing my kiddos on camera.  Like any mom, I know that taking pictures of your own kids can be quite the adventure sometimes.  :)

It is always a treat getting to shoot in downtown Austin.  We live in such a beautiful city!  We had a great morning together, and I just love how these turned out.  Enjoy a sneak peek from our session together.



I'm loving the "R" on the building in the first image below... for the "R" Family.