October 14, 2012

The J Family - Iowa Mini-Sessions

I always have such a great time working with the J family when I head back to Iowa for mini-sessions in the fall.

This pretty mama is my cousin.   I remember being in the waiting room the night she was born.  And I very vividly remember her being about 4 years old (and I was about 7) and standing outside my rabbit shed (after I told her something she probably didn't want to hear) saying, "Fine then.  I won't be your friend anymore!"  Well, I'm glad to say that all ended happily, and we are great friends.  :)  She even went up to Alaska with me one of the summers I worked there.  And she is a supermama and such a loving wife to her hubby.  She makes an older cousin proud!

Enjoy a sneak peek from the J family's Iowa mini-session.  Can't wait for Iowa mini-sessions in the fall of 2013!