March 09, 2015

Triplets {Austin Newborn Photographer}

It was such a pleasure getting to work with the E Family and their adorable, perfect, beautiful triplets!  After having two kiddos of my own, (single births) I know how hard one newborn can be.  And this family has three little blessings - all wrapped up in love.  And they were handling it like such pros, and were the most laid back parents I have worked with.

These babies were 9 weeks old when we shot their session.  A typical newborn session is done when baby is 5-14 days old, so I didn't know quite what to expect from the session with three 9-week old babies.  However, these babies were absolute all-stars and did SO well at their session once we got them settled.  (My stretchy swaddle wraps are worth a million bucks, let me tell you.)  :)

I love the images from their session, and so enjoyed working with these beautiful babies and their sweet parents.  (And also their grandparents at the ordering appointment.)  Can't wait to photograph them again!

Enjoy a sneak peek into our session, as well as a fun little video and a "behind the scenes" look at what goes on in a newborn session with not one, not two, but three babes.


VIDEO: {Please do not view in full screen mode, as clarity is lost.}
















30 toes... Can you even imagine the cuteness in my studio with 30 adorable baby toes?!











E Family: Congratulations on your amazing little blessings.  They are so sweet, and they are so lucky to have you as their parents.  I look forward to photographing them again as they grow.  Thank you for choosing me to capture such a special time in your lives as a family of five.