March 10, 2015

Doubly Blessed: Twins {Austin Newborn Photographer}

The start of February was a busy, busy month for me.  It started with Triplets!  (Click here for a fun blog post and video from that session.)  And the very next newborn session I had was with these beautiful identical twin boys and their family.  2 sessions... 5 babies.  It was so much fun!

These boys were so cute together... they naturally gravitated toward one another, and when they were near each other, their hands naturally reached out for the other one.  It seriously melted my little heart.  And we captured so many adorable baby smiles on camera, which can be really rare... but they were so smiley!

I love that some of my gorgeous Canvas Gallery Wraps will be gracing the walls of their home for years to come.  It is so much fun helping my clients create custom artwork to enjoy in their homes!  Here is the Collection going in their nursery.


I loved working with this adorable family, and look forward to working with them two more times before the babies turn one, as they are part of my Baby's First Year Plan.  (Click here to learn more about that.)  Their Big Brother is so proud of his new brothers.

Enjoy a look into our session together, as well as a little "behind the scenes" video from the session.

VIDEO: {Please do not view in "full screen" mode, as clarity is lost.}