July 01, 2014

Nathan ~ 10 Days New {Austin Newborn Photographer}

Oh, little Nathan.  He was a dream to work with!

For one, he was the first newborn session in my new photography studio, which is a dream in and of itself for me with Miles of Smiles Photography.  And secondly, he was just perfection - all wrapped up into a precious baby boy.

There is something so magical about capturing the tiny-ness of a newborn.  It is the one time in that child's life that he or she will ever be that tiny.  That new.  That fresh.  That mysterious.  That flawless.  I love getting to capture it for my clients and having them melt every time they see their baby's images up on the walls in their home as they grow.

Enjoy a sneak peek into my morning with Nathan.  (You wouldn't believe this, but he didn't potty or poop at all during the session.  And within 10 minutes after we finished, his poor mommy had to change 4 poopy diapers!  Good timing on that, little man.)



I love that Grandma even got in on the action.  Such a sweet keepsake memory.

Lisa: It was a pleasure working with you guys, and seeing your baby bump grow and meeting your new addition!  Thanks so much for letting Nathan be the first baby in my new studio.  Enjoy your cuddles with your adorable baby boy.