July 15, 2014

Sweet Little Everett ~ 3 Months Old {Austin Baby Photographer}

Everett came into my studio space... with his big blue eyes, little jelly rolls, and so much sweetness.  I could have played with him all day!  Isn't he precious?  I adore 3-month sessions... Big smiles, chubby legs, and not yet having the ability to crawl away from me.

One of my favorite things about photography is that I get to not only capture parents' love for their baby on camera, but I get to see it lived out.  These two are so in love with their little man, and I just love how his session turned out.  He even fell asleep at the end for us!  Enjoy a sneak peek.

P Family: It was a pleasure working with you and capturing these memories for you.  Thanks for choosing Miles of Smiles Photography!  I'm so glad you're loving the wall portraits and other images from our session in your home.  Congrats on the perfect little addition to your family!