October 18, 2013

The L Family {Austin Family Photographer}

I love discovering new places... especially ones right nearby that I would have never known existed.

This adorable family had me come to their home to do this session, and it was absolute perfection.  Amazing lighting, beautiful surroundings, the sweetest kiddos, a cute dog, and a gorgeous evening.  We had rescheduled twice due to rain, but this evening was just perfect.

Loved getting to meet and work with such a sweet family.  These kiddos made me really excited for my own two babes to be their ages.  Enjoy their sneak peeks!








 And I even got to experience my first zip-line adventure after the kids showed me how!  Definitely a good way to try zip-lining... being close to the ground.  :)  One day I'll do it in Costa Rica or something above the tree line, but this was the perfect starter for me. 

 And oh, this adorable dog... She kept photobombing our pictures and making us laugh.  See her?