October 30, 2013

H Family Reunion at Hyatt Lost Pines {Austin Family Photographer}

I was so looking forward to doing this family's reunion portraits at Hyatt Lost Pines Resort.  The 4 kids hired me as a gift to their parents.  What a sweet time to remember in these five families' lives.  Living 1,000 miles away from my families (boo), I know how fun it is when everyone gets together. 

Talk about beautiful... Hyatt Lost Pines Resort is amazing, and definitely on my "to do list" with my husband when ever we have someone in town that can watch our kiddos for a day/night so that we can sneak away.  What a fun getaway that would be!  And the perfect place for a family reunion.

These families were so sweet, funny, and great to work with.  And the 10 kiddos?  They pretty much melted my heart.  Don't get me wrong... they made me work for it, but that is what I love to do.  I'm so glad we were able to shoot our session the morning we did, because that same night, Austin got like 10-12 inches of rain and everything (including the river behind the stairs below) flooded big time.

Enjoy their sneak peeks. 










 This shot was at the very end... everyone was cooked.  I love how "real" it is.  :)

It's fun to see what comes of two people who fell in love.  For this couple, it was 4 kids and 10 grandkids!