October 08, 2013

The F Family's Maternity Session: Getting Personal

There is something so magical about a maternity session.  Maybe it's the excitement that surrounds a new baby coming.  Or the excitement that the mama's pregnancy is soon to be over and she'll soon be holding her sweet baby.  This baby created quite a surprise for this family, as it will be #5!  Sometimes the best things in life are unplanned.  :)  (As a "planner" myself, that is a good thing for me to remember.) 

This session was definitely FUN!  This couple came to me with so many fun (and unique) ideas, and I was happy to bring them to life through my lens. 

I love making things personal and unique to the family.  This family has 10 acres and is growing a pumpkin patch, so they incorporated some super fun pumpkin shots into their maternity session.  They brought their farm boots, pitchfork, pumpkins, and more!

Can't wait to meet and photograph this baby coming soon!







Some of you may recognize this mama... I first met her when I took her Kickboxing class at Lifetime.  She's a rock star!!


 My favorite shot of the session.  The sun, the love between two people, the beautiful baby bump...