July 10, 2013

The S Family {Austin Family Photographer}

I loved working with the S family again!  This is the third time I've gotten to work with this sweet little girl since she was born.

What a fun age she is, and such a lovely little lady.  She has grown up so much since I first photographed her here.  I think she was the second newborn that I ever photographed!



And don't even get me started on how much I adore her mama.  She is the one that pretty much got me to move to Austin in 2004, and is not only my friend, but a mentor and inspiration to me as well.

And you know how much I love downtown Austin in the background, so when she said she wanted some skyline shots, I happily obliged!  Enjoy a sneak peek into our morning together.











One of the things I love about portrait sessions is helping my clients bring an idea to life.  This sweet pea loves her puppy, so her mama wanted to make be sure we incorporated it into some images.  And then we created a sweet Artful Word Overlay 8x12 mounted wall print for her room to go with her as she grows.