July 09, 2013

Blaire & Vince: Engagement Session {Austin Family Photographer}

Click here for the intro. into this lovely couple.

I first met Blaire back in the day - a few years ago - when I used to coordinate the Fitness/Wellness Program (group exercise, personal training, and wellness programs) at the University of Texas.  I knew when she auditioned to be a group exercise instructor that in no time she would be an all-star.  And that certainly was true.  She rocked the house with her kickboxing classes, and was such a key part of our program when I was there.

So when it came time for her engagement pictures, I was so excited to be able to do them.  And from the very start, she and Vince were just adorable and so easy to work with!  Their love and comfort for one another just shines through in the way they talk to each other, interact, and laugh, and it was awesome to capture on camera.

I asked them how they met, and although they went to the same high school, they never really talked until they met at college.  And then they told me they were President and Vice President of the National Honor Society in high school, and STILL never really talked.  That is just too funny!  Small world, and funny how two people meant to be together end up together.

Enjoy a look into our session in downtown Austin.  Oh, how I love this colorful and unique city!  I love all of the different looks (urban, grunge, nature, capitol) that we got in their session.  Many blessings on your upcoming marriage, Blaire and Vince!  Thank you for letting me capture sweet memories of your engagement.