March 13, 2013

Little Noah {Austin Newborn Photographer}

One of the very best parts of being a photographer is getting to watch the families that I work with grow.  This family is one I have worked with several times, and I just adore them.  I feel so blessed to get to capture sweet moments like these for the people I serve.

I'm so glad I had a spot in my schedule to do Noah's newborn portraits.  His mama wasn't sure if they would do newborn pictures or not, but decided she definitely wanted to capture his tiny perfection.  I remember her on the phone saying, "We weren't sure if we would do newborn pictures, but I just keep sitting here staring at him and how cute he is!"  And at our ordering appointment, she said, "I'm so glad we did this!" 

Sweet little Noah was such a pleasure to work with, as were his pretty sisters and mama.  Enjoy the sweetness.

Speaking of newborns... If you're currently pregnant, I offer a huge discount on a mini-maternity session when you book it along with a newborn session.  Email me for details.  It is best to schedule both sessions at the start of your last trimester.