January 29, 2013

First Family Portraits {Austin Family Photographer}

There are so many things that I love about being a photographer.  I have always been a people person and a creative person, so joining those two things together to serve the clients I work with is just the perfect job for me.  One of the other things I love most is getting to capture special moments for families as their babies and children grow. 

The P Family was so wonderful to work with.  I noticed on their client paperwork that this was going to be their first family picture.  Their little man is 6 years old, and although they have had a few pictures done of him as a baby, this was to be their first family portrait experience.  He was so funny, and so much fun to work with.

I feel so honored that I was able to capture these moments for The P Family.  And how amazing do their colors look?!  Way to go, J!!  Love the look you created for your family.  And I love that these pictures will soon adorn your walls.  You have a beautiful family.