January 23, 2013

Canvas Gallery Wrap Collection: Nursery {Austin Family Photographer}

Obviously, I love the shooting and social side of being a photographer.  My clients are just plain amazing.  But one of my very favorite parts of this job is creating custom artwork for my clients' homes. 

As my business has evolved over its first two years, I have found that as a photographer, there is so much more to my role than just turning over a CD of digital images to my clients and having them figure it out from there.  Part of my responsibility as their photographer is to take the guesswork out of the equation and help them create masterpieces.  To get them gorgeous things... tangible things... to adorn their walls and homes. 

I have a sweet spot in my heart for canvas gallery wraps.  They are amazing, unique, and just incredible art pieces that add such a sweet touch to any walls or rooms.

Here is a sample of a nursery wall collection.  Isn't it sweet?  I know that every day (several times a day, in fact), I marvel at the newborn portraits our photographer took of my little girl when she was born.  Babies grow and change so quickly... it's so fun capturing the tiny moments and looking back on them. 


And here is a pretty master bedroom collection.

And another nursery.