February 19, 2013

The B Family {Austin Family Photographer}

I so enjoyed working with The B Family and getting to do their family portrait session.

Sometimes I forget how much easier it is photographing children in the age range of 10-15, as compared to the age range of 0-3 years old.  And then the session ends and I realize how much energy I still have left after the session.  (Photographing babies and toddlers, especially my own, is similar to running five miles in my book, but I love it!!  Although sometimes it is sure nice getting to photograph older kids that don't need to be chased.)  :) 

I love the colors their mama chose for the session, and how similar (but not too matchy-matchy) she and her daughter dressed.  Enjoy the sneak peek from our time together. 

To The B Family: The five of you were wonderful to work with!  Your kiddos are such sweethearts, and I can tell there is so much love in your family.  Enjoy your portraits!