November 14, 2012

The L Family {Austin Family Photographer}

This family was so much fun to work with! 

Working with Jack and Josie made me really look forward to the years to come with my little Miles and Avah.  Jack just adored his little sister, and she adored him right back.  Their sweet hugs and cuddles during the session were 100% genuine, and it was so sweet to watch.  At one point, I even had to ask their parents, "Is this for real?"  And they assured me it was.  I can't believe this will be my kiddos in five years or so. 

Such a sweet family, and so much love between each of them.  It was a pleasure getting to serve them and capture such sweet moments in their family's life.  As these kids' mom and I sat down at the ordering session and I started the slideshow of images for her, she kept saying, "I'm so glad we did this!"  And, "You captured exactly who she is!"  That, my friends, is the best feedback a photographer gal like me could ask for.  I love this job and what it allows me to do for my amazing clients, and I am grateful to get to serve families like the L Family. 

Enjoy a sneak peek into our morning.