November 12, 2012

Cooper & His Family... Take II {Austin Family Photographer}

I was excited to see the W Family again recently on the morning of my mini-session specials this fall.  Last year, when I first met them (click here), Cooper's mama warned me that they were unphotogenic.  I'm certain that isn't true... And I love "proving them wrong" with adorable portraits of their sweet little family.  :) 

I love working with children, and am SO thankful that I'm a mama myself.  I have so many "get them to smile tricks" up my sleeve, and most were learned from working with my own kiddos.  There is something about having a 3 year old and little baby that just helps you "get it" as a child photographer.  For this session, there was a whole lot of talk about trucks, animal sounds, and I can't even say what else we talked about to get this little guy to laugh... but it rhymes with oogers.  :)

Enjoy a sneak peek into our mini-session.