March 28, 2012

Day 3

We had our first little photo shoot today. 

She is such an angel, and in her 3 days of life has been such a good little girl!

Here are a few shots from our first session.  Avah did great and slept 90% of the time just like mommy had hoped she would!  Luckily, the most comfortable "nursing station" in our house that I've found so far is in my office desk chair with the Boppy... so it allows me to edit a picture or two while we accomplish feedings at the same time.  :)  Once a multi-tasker, always a multi-tasker.



(And just so you can see what goes into preparing and carrying out a newborn photo shoot (well, some of it, anyhow!), check out my living room.  :)  I'm so excited to have professional portraits done by another photographer of our little family on Sunday so I don't have to do the work!)