December 01, 2011

The Definition of Cuteness {Austin Children's Photographer}

I swear... I am having SO much fun this holiday season doing all of these photo shoots for families!  The weekend before we traveled for Thanksgiving, I had 5 shoots in 26 hours, so needless to say I have literally hit the ground running since we returned on Monday evening.

I am so often reminded of exactly why I started my photography business, and have to say it is the most fulfilling job I have ever had.  But BOY oh boy am I working my little booty off this time of year!  Although it's fun, I do look forward to not working until 11:30pm every night and maybe even having a Saturday off in 2012.  :)  I have a feeling my pregnant body will require it at some point.  But I am SO incredibly thankful for all of the amazing clients I've had the fortune of working with this fall, and look forward to 2012.


(P.S. - If you're thinking of booking a session for Jan/Feb, let's get it on the books, because I will be scaling back a bit in Spring 2012 before my baby girl arrives in March.)

Here is a sneak peek from yesterday's mini-session with Mr. Holden.  Is he not the cutest thing you've ever seen?  And those EYES!  I am loving my Organic Bloom frames (get them here) and the chalkboard insert I made for it.  Fully customizable for any shoot we do, which is fun.

Here's to a great remainder of 2011!