November 29, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Tis the season for processing lots of orders, prints, and holiday cards.  For shooting and editing many sweet family sessions... For listening to Christmas music... For holiday joy.  And lots of hot chocolate with marshmallows!



A few fun events coming up: 
  • I'll be doing free portraits with Santa from 10-11:30am on Saturday, Dec. 3rd at the Circle C HOA Party.  I'm excited to see what Miles thinks of Santa.  He doesn't seem to be intimidated so far, and is very set on asking Santa for a slide and swing set.
  • I'm shooting a little girl's 5th birthday party at a kid's hair boutique on Saturday night.  Should be so much fun to see all the little girls enjoying dress up, their hair being done, and makeup.  It will give me a good look of what I'm in for in 5 sweet years with baby girl on the way.
  • I'll be doing free family portraits again this year at the "It's a Wonderful Life" event on Dec. 10th at First Evangelical Free Church.  It's a FREE event, open to anyone, and is going to be awesome for the kiddos!  Check out all the live music, food vendors, and activities here.  http://fefc.org/#/events-registrations/a-wonderful-life
And sometime in the next week or so, I've got to get our Christmas tree up!  I decorated the rest of the house a few weeks ago because I knew it was my last free weekend until Christmas.  :)  If only there were 30 hours in a day... 

Hope you are all looking forward to a beautiful holiday season ahead filled with lots of love and laughter.