December 28, 2011

Fall Mini-Sessions: The B Family

I met this family at the 2010 "A Wonderful Life" event at my church, so it was really fun getting to work with them again for a fall mini-session!

This mama wasn't sure how the shoot would go, as it was their first real portrait session since the boys were born.  I promised her it would go well, as I have a good amount of "smiles tricks" up my sleeve as a photographer.





I was out on a little exercise walk with Miles in the stroller about two hours before the mini-sessions that afternoon, and saw a beautiful tree with gorgeous leaves.  Growing up in the midwest, that isn't an uncommon thing at all, but here in Texas, we don't get a whole lot of leaf-changing trees that turn bright red and orange.  So I came back to that spot after our walk with a huge garbage bag and scooped a bunch of the leaves up... thinking that the kids in the upcoming mini-sessions would love them.  And love them they did!





The boys did great!  What handsome little guys they are, and what a sweet family of 4 the B's are.  Happy New Year to you, B Family!