February 20, 2016

The D Twins: Little Sitter Session {Austin Baby Photographer}

This blog post is better late than never.  This was the last session that I shot in my Miles of Smiles Photography studio (the little blue house) before my family moved homes and I moved my studio to the new house to its designated studio space.  Needless to say, it's been a whirlwind 4 months, and it's no wonder this session never quite made it to the blog until now.

I love working with these little guys and their family!  They're members of my "Baby's 1st Year Plan," which is a super popular plan that includes 3 discounted sessions, gorgeous birth announcements, a 16x20 collage (showcasing images from that whole first year to show baby's growth), and more!  Click here to learn more about the Baby's 1st Year Plan.

Enjoy a peek into their second (of three) sessions.  This was their "Little Sitter" (6-8 month) session.