September 09, 2014

Pint-Sized Presley {Austin Newborn Photographer}

Presley was SUCH a good baby for her newborn session!  Coming in to my studio at about 5.5 pounds and 10 days old, she was so tiny.  And so sweet.  And she gets the award of "Most Newborn Smiles in One Session!"  The girl was so smiley, and it just melted me.

I loved her parents' reaction when they were watching their slideshow of images for the first time at the ordering appointment.  You would think that the newness of that would wear off, but it never does... I love it every time, because as a mama myself, I know how powerful those newborn pictures are when your baby is fresh and oh-so-tiny.  They grow so fast!

Enjoy a sneak peek into our session with Little Miss Smiley.








Here is a funny little outtake from the session while we were letting her sink into a deep sleep.  She loved the white noise from my phone SO much.  So much that she even cuddled the phone a bit.  :)