May 01, 2014

Lachlan's Lifestyle Newborn Session {Austin Newborn Photographer}

This P Family was such a joy to work with!

They had just moved to Austin and I am so honored they chose me to photograph such a special time in their family's life.  We did a lifestyle session in their home, and I love how it turned out.  Enjoy a sneak peek into the P Family's lifestyle newborn session.
 



His Daddy is a huge Notre Dame fan.  Notice his little finger pointing up to the football?



Big Brother loved his "DJ Lance Rock" (from Yo Gabba Gabba) glasses so much that his parents said he hasn't taken them off since Christmas - except to sleep!  He was so funny and such a sweet little guy to work with.










Didn't his mama do a great job designing his nursery with a nautical theme?  Loved it!

To the P Family: Thanks for choosing me to be your family's photographer!  I look forward to working with the four of you (and maybe even Gus) again soon.  Congrats on your beautiful family of four!