March 05, 2014

Mommy & Me Mini-Session SPECIAL! {Austin Family Photographer}

If there is one thing I know, it is that Moms should be celebrated.  I have always appreciated my mom (okay, maybe I didn't act like it so much when I was 15), and let me tell you... since becoming a mother to my own little babes, my love and appreciation for my own mother has grown in a way that cannot be measured.

Another thing that I know is that Moms should be IN some pictures WITH their precious babies, not just behind the camera all the time taking the pictures themselves.

So in honor of Mothers Day 2014 and all the wonderful mamas out there, I am offering Mommy and Me Mini-Session Specials on Saturday, April 5th (am & pm).
These are available for mamas + up to 3 kids, and/or families of up to 4 people.

Jump in, because there are very limited spots, and these will fill in a hurry!  (Ladies: Give your husband a heads up that this would make the.perfect.gift for Mothers Day.)