December 05, 2013

The B Family: What a Joy! {Austin Family Photographer}

I so enjoyed meeting and working with the B Family!  Turns out they live right down the street from me.  Small world!

I'm going to start with this image, because it pretty much sums up our session together.  JOY.  This little man was so much fun to work with, and had three levels of smiles... Regular smile, big smile, and JOY smile/laugh.  I loved it!


Can't you just see the joy in his eyes?  And kuddos to S for picking out such great outfits for their family portrait session!

Here are some more peeks into our morning together.  Enjoy!





Please excuse the low quality image below... but isn't this the sweetest canvas gallery wrap collection?  I bet it looks amazing behind their couch on the living room wall.  I love getting to help families design such sweet and lasting pieces for their homes!