April 21, 2016

Carter's One Year Cake Smash {Austin Baby Photographer}

Sweet little Carter came to see me at the studio this spring for his 1 year Cake Smash session.  He started out very timid, but by the end he was my best little buddy!  I love working with this age.  It's always a good workout, but such a sweet milestone to capture on camera for my clients.

Enjoy a sneak peek into Carter's Cake Smash session.

To Carter's Mama: Thanks so much for being a trooper and jumping in a few images.  I love the snuggles we caught on camera.  You have such a beautiful baby boy, and I hope one has been super fun for both of you!  

Click here to learn more about Miles of Smiles Photography.  Our calendar is normally full about 3 months in advance.  Contact us to book your session.









Here is a video from our session.  Enjoy!