July 01, 2015

The H Family: "A Day in the Life" Session {Austin Family Photographer}

Oh, how I love photographing this adorable family!  I first met them when Little Brother was a beautiful bump in his mama's belly.  And I have loved photographing them many times since.  Every session includes so many laughs.  (They are a fun bunch to work with!)

This time around, we did something new that I am offering... "A Day in the Life" - Lifestyle session.  They wanted it to have an Austiny feel, so I knew just where to take them.

{To learn more about our "A Day in the Life" Lifestyle Sessions, please contact me and click here.  It includes (as of 7.1.15) a LOT of digital images (70-100 color images PLUS the black and white versions), a big discount on any of our prints and products, a custom online video (like the one below), and the best part: A gift of a custom 8x8 Heirloom Album (album is over $450 value!).  Session can be formal (like this one was) or completely informal in your own home... it's up to the client to set the mood... Then I capture your family's story along the way.}

I absolutely love how their session turned out.  Enjoy a peek...

Video of some of our favorite images from session: