May 30, 2015

The B Family Fall Mini-Session {Austin Family Photographer}

When I first met this mom, she told me that her son did not love having his pictures taken.  She almost didn't book a fall mini-session because of that, but she decided it was worth a try.

Let's just say that this little guy absolutely rocked their session, and by the end was hugging me and telling me how much fun he had!  Isn't he handsome?  He can rock a serious face like no one I've ever worked with!

Enjoy a sneak peek into our mini-session together from last fall.

(I'll be announcing my Fall 2015 family mini-session SPECIALS sometime in June.  Be sure you're on our Newsletter list, as they are the first to know, and spots will fill up fast.)







 B Family: Loved working with you... the two of you are so much fun!