February 20, 2014

Little N's First Birthday Cake Smash {Austin Baby Photographer}

OH how I adore cake smash sessions!  They are such a fun way to celebrate a first or second birthday, and each one is unique - just like the kids I am working with.  (And I am going to love cake smash sessions even more when I move into my new studio (coming July 2014) and we have even more space to work with.  Yippie!!)

Little N came to see me recently.  Isn't he a doll?  Those eyes!  I even got this email from his mama today, which made my day...

"I really appreciate your work and your quick response. You have become my fave photographer."

They are heading out of the country for little man's first birthday celebration and needed their images in a jiffy to share with family and friends there, but we got it done and I just adore how they turned out!  Enjoy the cuteness of Little N.