October 08, 2011

Iowa Mini-Sessions - The C Family

Miles and I SO enjoyed a trip back to Iowa last week!!  Not only did we get to visit all of my Iowa family, but I also enjoyed doing 7 photo shoots while there.  Words cannot describe how beautiful Iowa is in the fall.  The trees are popping with color, the weather is crisp and cool (very unlike the Texas weather we've had since April!), the farmers are out harvesting their crops, and the sunsets are incredible.  (Let's just say I LOVE Iowa in the fall.  Don't ask me in the winter season, though.)  :)

I enjoyed working with the C Family for this mini-session last week.  Their little two year old boy was just a joy to work with, and had so many fun expressions to capture on camera.  You could tell his parents were wild about him and vice versa.  Enjoy these sneak peeks!